$1000 Scholarship Giveaway By Global Garage
A $1,000 Annual Merit-Based Scholarship
Globalgarage.org is announcing its annual $1,000 scholarship in September 10 2017. This scholarship will be awarded to a suitable candidate who has a great skill in article writing. The topic to write on is “Social media in education: a student perspective ”. This scholarship program is applicable for every high-school seniors, undergraduate and postgraduate students.
The deadline for the article submission is December 30, 2017. We will chose One winner from the applicants, the winning article will be chosen and announced on January 10, 2017. The winner can expect our check delivered to him/her by January 15, 2017. Please note that our website runs this scholarship on an annual basis.
Who Are Eligible?
The Global Garage Scholarship is available for high school seniors and current college students.Please see the eligibility criteria below:
- asteriskMust be a current high school senior or a full-time college student
- asteriskMust be U.S. or Canadian Citizen
- asteriskMust be earning a minimum 2.5 GPA in high school or college
How To Apply:
- In order to apply for the giveaway program, write an article on “Social media in education: a student perspective” between 500-1000 words.
- Submit your essay by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Global Garage Scholarship.”
- Personal Information (Full Name, Phone And Address).
- Name of the School/College/University.
- Area Of Study.
- Any document such as student id which can proof that you are a Student.
Terms And Conditions
- The article must be plagiarism free, unique and creative.
- Global Garage will not charge or ask for any fees from any student who wish to join the program.
- The articles are expected, and should be, duly completed by the applicants.
- Incomplete entries will not be considered and processed.
- Non-English submissions will automatically be rejected.
- Once the application deadline is over, we’ll judge the essays on thoughtfulness, the value of the information, creativity, uniqueness, style, grammar, and few other factors.
© Global Garage. All rights Reserved